Monday

Created Byhand Weekly Challenge - Play

 

This week is my turn to post the card for the Created Byhand weekly challenge.  This weeks theme is play.  I was feeling adventurous and used colours that I never use, orange and yellow, with a bit of brown and pink thrown in.  Not sure about this card, but it’s probably because I am outside my little box with these colours! lol

The main image is from Paperbag Studios, and all other stamps are from Quietfire Design, and can be found here.

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

If you have a chance, stop by the Created Byhand Blog and join in on the challenge!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kim, this is awesome!!! Love it! Great colors, pattern paper, and embellishing. Awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

How beautifully atmospheric....just perfect in every way

Rach said...

stunning card Kim. love the colours that you have used. hugs rachxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails