Friday

Embellish-it Online Tricks and Tips for Treats Blog Hop

securedownload

If you have just popped by today, you can read all about the Blog Hop here!  There you will also find instructions on how you could win some awesome treats!

Well, just one more blog to go to after mine!  I think the team did a beautiful job on all their projects, I hope you have been inspired so far!

My project today is a Christmas Card.  I have used the new Basic Grey Line Eskimo Kisses and the Acrylic Stamps from Imaginisce.  If you click on the products you will be taken directly to where you can purchase these items! 

Now onto the card…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I coloured the scarf, paw, and nose with Copic Markers, also available at Embellish-it Online.  I used Nestibilities for the matting and frame.  The snowflakes are done with a punch. 

My trick today is this:

When stamping and embossing on white paper, to avoid little stray bits of powder, stamp with black ink, then emboss with clear embossing powder!  No more stray bits, and if there is, you can’t see them!

Now onto Michelle’s blog.

Thank you so much for joining us today!

:)

7 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

this is simply gorgeous, Kim! I love everything about it! :)

Kim said...

Great tip Kim...that's one I use all of the time too! :) Beautiful card hun...I love what you have done!!! Super cute work!
Hugs~ Kim

Barb said...

It's beautiful as all your cards are! Thanks for playing with us!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card and such an adorable image! The card is wonderfully done!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card

julie said...

this is adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails